• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Me and my girlfriend had one of those and one of the pulled pork to share between us, then I had a lamb burger from the place in the corner and a custard canolli from the Italian place just before we went, got a few cakes and things to take home too.

I also had some crispy chicken from the Thai place and my wife had a burger from the Meat Shack. She said it was the best burger she'd ever had and even better than the Patty Men. My daughter had some cake and a waffle so I got to eat some of that too.

The waffle place wasn't open while we were there, bit annoying as it's our usual last stop for a bit of pudding but the canolli filled the spot nicely.

I'm glad there's nothing more than bog standard buffet food at the party later because I'm still stuffed now!

Yeah we got there as it opened at 12 and the waffle place was closed but they opened at about 1.30.

Just had a phone call from a mate offering me a free ticket to Fleetwood Mac tonight!!!!!! He's had a row with his missus and is giving me her ticket!

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO EXCITED

Just had a phone call from a mate offering me a free ticket to Fleetwood Mac tonight!!!!!! He's had a row with his missus and is giving me her ticket!

SO EXCITED

Wow - did you send him a photoshop of her in a compromising position or something?

You lucky git!

SO EXCITED

Remember you don't have to put out, regardless of how good the first date is :)

Fleetwood Mac last night...... what a gig!

Absolute masters, they still sound so good after all those years. They played all the hits, chatted loads about Christine MacVie returning and Mick Fleetwood even gave a bloody decent drum solo. Up there in my top 3 gigs ever

Yow con tek the wench outta the Black Country but yow cor tek the Black Country outta the wench :)

Happy Black Country Day :)

Just got an email from a Mrs Clampitt-Dix

[emoji38]

Got my broadband fixed after a couple of weeks where the speed was at Angolan levels. Now getting double what I had before, all a BT Openreach issue as well so it's cost me nowt. Aceballs.

Mini Langers brought home his school report yesterday - and it was absolutely brilliant. He's doing really well with everything, is becoming more confident in class and is apparently extremely well behaved. With all the disruption he's had to face over the past few months, I'm so proud of him for the way he's coming through it and is still the same cheery, polite little chap. Someone is going to be getting some sweets after school tonight!

Back