• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Sorting out trips down to watch the Wolves. Only annoying thing is that because of work on the line between Crewe and Wolverhampton the weekend of Charlton (H) I wont get down to Molineux until 19th of September for the game vs Brighton. Definitely going to Blackburn and Preston away, provisionally booked in Boro (H), Blues (A), MK Dons (H), Rotherham (A) and Sheffield Wednesday (A) (will probs only get to 3 or 4 of those).

Mr Penguins preparing tonights dinner, after running me a bubble bath with a glass of red on the side. He's after something, but it's not even Saturday yet.

We can start our own up, i'll get me hairbrush out me bag for the mic, start drumming on the table for the beat, and away ya go!

Only ever heard bad things about McGhees, it's not on my list of places to go.

I sing karaoke at home..install ultrastar deluxe(free pc program)..plug in a mic in the computer...download songs and packages of songs..i have about 28gb of songs..it also scores your singing with points...lots of fun... :)

There are worst ways of spending a Sunday than a Sunday that consists of the Tour De France, Lamb, the Womens World Cup Final, the pub, and packing a bag for New York :)

There are worst ways of spending a Sunday than a Sunday that consists of the Tour De France, Lamb, the Womens World Cup Final, the pub, and packing a bag for New York :)

Oh and good news from home :)

We went to a christening today where my son was godfather. We had a really enjoyable day, but they could have had the Grand Prix on in the church...

Completed the Chichester "sprint" triathlon yesterday ten minutes under my target time for a top-half placing overall.

Great stuff sir. That's a hefty chunk off your target time!

I had a totally awesome weekend - celebrated being with the GF for a whole year by going to a lovely pub/B&B near the Forest of Dean. Went to the bird of prey centre nearby (Partridge gags aplenty as you can imagine) which was great, and the meal we had in the pub was way better than we could have predicted. It was superb. It had Butty Bach on tap which was very well kept so I was more than happy.

Then on Saturday, I watched the tennis in my mate's garden in the sunshine supping some bottled Golden Glow.

Got the Monday blues today big time but it was a memorable weekend. Loved it.

Thanks chaps. I would have been even faster but I "bonked" (completely ran out of gas) in the final kilometre of the run and had to do the walk-run-walk-run for the final few hundred metres. I think that was down to it being a long cycle segment (33km instead of 20km) and also that I emptied the tanks on that part as well, ending up 1.5mph quicker on average than I was at Arundel in May. All the training paid off then!

Now to start preparing for Bognor next month...

Just been invited to corporate hospitality at one of the England Rugby WC games :) :)

I was angling for the Singapore grand prix, but will take this ;)

It makes a change, as working in sales its usually me offering interesting stuff to other people.

Back