• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I went to the final in 1999. The mother of my children won the tickets in a competition. Rugby World Cup games are a great experience.

Really looking forward to it, I always go to one of the November internationals with some mates from the local rugby club, but never been to a tournament match.

I can only tell the experience was miles better than the match! France were never really in the game, and Cardiff was full of Australians. I had a French bloke offer me £1500 a ticket outside the Millenium. As it was a drab affair maybe I should have taken it.

Having new work shirts.

The company I work for got sold last week and I used to have to wear shirts they provided with the company logo on. Even the smallest size they provided was like a tent on me. I can now wear my own shirts so after a quick trip to Asda I now have a new collection of slim fitting work shirts :)

McDonald's are letting their standards slip, etc etc.

Taking Mrs HW for a night in a 'posh' hotel in Bath next week to celebrate our 12th Wedding Anniversary.

Best 12 years of my life.

I've also promised her (and Miss HW) a lovely day in Wolverhampton soon! (Charlton at home).

I know how to spoil the women in my life!

If you're looking for a restaurant in Bath, try and get a table at Sotto Sotto.

I haven't but it looks and sounds fantastic. Enjoy!

People watching whilst eating me Spitfire Shrimp :)

After viewing our hotel room in Cork, we asked the nice lady at reception how much it would be to upgrade, and got a great deal on a beautiful Victorian suite with jacuzzi etc and breakfast included.

:icon_lol:

giphy.gif

Going to the Digbeth Summer Market on Saturday. The street food line up looks awesome. Mark will be pleased that Andy's Low N Slow will be there.

Going to the Digbeth Summer Market on Saturday. The street food line up looks awesome. Mark will be pleased that Andy's Low N Slow will be there.

Already on it! Hopefully he's rocking up with his usual pulled pork and brisket chilli on offer, think there's a pizza place that i've been to before there as well and always a great choice of cakes in the indoor bit. Going to have to be a bit of a dine and dash from me this time though as it's my sister's wedding reception Saturday, fill up on some great food and then bail to get ready.

I am particularly excited about Habanero's and the hot dogs from Big Daddies Diner. I'm not sure how I'm going to find room (and the cash) to eat everything!

We'll be getting there early as the queues get ridiculous later in the afternoon. I remember we left at about 3 last time and the queue just to get in was miles down the street.

I'm tempted by the Arancini Lady too, saw her somewhere before but didn't like the sound of any of the options that day, hopefully something more to my taste this time around.

Andy tends to have a pretty big following at these things usually so be prepared for a big queue for his smokey delights, classic play being to get something like a pizza that you can eat whilst you wait.

Back