• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

FFS. Supposed to have all our guttering, fascias soffits etc replaced on Thursday, only the contractor has discoeverd the old ones have asbestos in them, and are damaged, so they cant touch them. SO I need to find someone with the appropriate licenses to replace them first.

More £££ and hassle.
Sorted?

Shave it off then,they'll stop fondling you

When you are told that your toes don't actually look like toes, but that they look like grubs.

I never said I'd got attractive feet but, grubs!!!!

Berlin Tegel airport I’m trapped here ! It’s like the airport of the damned where everyone looks like they’ve lost their soul

Is Tegel the one that's essentially just a corridor with fuck all to do?

Yep, it should have closed years ago and so loads of what was already a pretty skinny operation got mothballed, but they're still fucking around with Brandenburg. Which now might be delayed until 2021. Should have opened in 2012.

So they have this shambles as the main airport.

I like Tegel, it proves Germans really aren't as efficient as everyone thinks.

Yep, Schönefeld is the second worst airport I've used in Germany. Behind Köln, the bus shelter shitheap.

Tbf that could describe any number of airports, British ones especially.

Oooh, this discussion is always good.

I'm still saying Luton takes the "prize" in the UK.

Oooh, this discussion is always good.

I'm still saying Luton takes the "prize" in the UK.
I agree, that or Stansted - utter fucking shit hole. Elsewhere Barcelona T3 is proper depressing stuff as is Belgrade.

Actually Manchester T3 takes the biscuit, over crowded hell hole full of shitheads.

Rhodes was abysmal in 2001. From reports I don't think it's improved since.

Manchester Airport security may be the worst people in the world, and I include everyone currently on trial at the Hague War Crimes tribunal in that.

Nothing beats Doncaster for shit-ness.

Only thing in there is a ‘Spoons and it’s shit and expensive

At least Donny is quick. Manchester is slow, dirty and shit.

Is it Leeds-Bradford that's ridiculously susceptible to high winds because of where it is? I've not been there.

Also not been to Bristol but apparently it's comically isolated.

Been to both, bristol is definitely in the middle of nowhere and flipping miles away from bristol.

Quite liked Leeds, very quick - normally my criteria for a good airport :)

Think its Birmingham which is know for wind? Seen a few mental landings there.

[I think I'm an airport geek :(]

Birmingham always seems to be windy, we're building a hotel there at the minute and it's been a nightmare for trying to do anything with cranes.

Back