• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

I think we have to remember that Nasal Anlut has done fantastically well to get back to win on his best surface. Grass is not his friend with his knee issues

Murray making a disaster of a start! 5-1 down and Dimitrov serving to win the 1st set

Now a break down in the second as well.

Murray broken to go 3-4 down in the second set

Great hold by Murray from 15-40 down...leads 6-5 in the second

Loses 2nd set in the tie break

Going to have to be a massive turn around in this game. Murray just looks fucked against Dimitrov

On his way out. 5-2 down in the third set.

I prefer to give credit to Dimitrov who was excellent throughout and is starting to really make something of his potential.

Djokovic now 2 sets to 1 down vs Cilic.

Brilliant recovery from Federer. 2 sets all now

The quality of tennis from both players is exceptional. Neither deserves to lose, but sadly one must.

Feel Federer is having the better of it this set. Diokovic hanging in there

Brilliant from both players. Congratulations to Djokovic, but rarely can a loser have played as well as Federer.

Nishikori beat Djokovic quite comfortably. For years we have had the same four players competing for almost every grand slam. I wonder if there is going to be a changing of the guard at the top.

Its going to happen at some point but folk have been waiting for Federer to drop down for about 3 years and he ain't going anywhere soon.

Back