• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

But more often or not, you see them wait for another 3 balls to be tossed to them, then they fuck about looking at the fuzz on them then bat two of them away.... still leaving a spare in their pocket!

I just don't get it.

But more often or not, you see them wait for another 3 balls to be tossed to them, then they fuck about looking at the fuzz on them then bat two of them away.... still leaving a spare in their pocket!

I just don't get it.

They get 3 balls at the start of the serve, they choose the 2 they want. 1 in pocket just in case they need it for the 2nd serve and 1 to go with there and then. Hardly confusing is it really.

So take that wait and add on the 10-15 additional seconds to turn round, do that 'look at ball, knock it back' routine and then get ready to serve again. And times it by say, 150. You've just added at least 25 minutes to a Grand Slam match, because them carrying an extra ball annoys you...

Having a ball in my pocket would be annoying while I'm running about. I've seen a few players just ask for another one if they miss their first serve.

Some of them had a strip of velcro sewn onto their knicker leg but I think there was a fuss because it raised extra fluff on the ball.
I didn't say it was confusing Kenny, just WHY do they do it?
Shorts fairly tight and you have to jam a ball half way down your thigh... uncomfortable for me.

Mind you my Wimbledon days are probably behind me now...

6-2, 6-3, 6-2 for Murray vs Roberto Bautista Agut, straightforward stuff.

Federer's one handed backhand is still the most sublime shot in the game.

It really is!

Nasal anlut to lose first set again?

Oh my god I have just seen this :icon_lol:

I think I meant to put ''nadal about' but nasal anlut is much better!!!!

Kyrgios is meant to be the next big thing. Widely expected to be in the top 10 in a couple of years.

Back