• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Well done Andy.

Told you the roof didn't matter a toss....

Superb stuff.

Can't wait til Sunday - he can do it. A massive test, but he can do it.

Not seen this picture before.

3u4y3emu.jpg

Brilliant performance against a classless opponent. Well deserved and glad he beat him.

One thing that's really done my head in this tournament is the fist-pumping after virtually every single point. The women more than the men really. Bartoli and Lisicki are terrible for it.

Yes you've won a point to go 40-15 up or 40-30 down when you're not even serving. So what!! Save it for when you've won the game FFS!!

Lisicki just going to pieces. Almost in tears on the court.

Bartoli has steamrollered her. Lisicki will be lucky to win 3 games in the entire match.

One thing that's really done my head in this tournament is the fist-pumping after virtually every single point. The women more than the men really. Bartoli and Lisicki are terrible for it.

Yes you've won a point to go 40-15 up or 40-30 down when you're not even serving. So what!! Save it for when you've won the game FFS!!

Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

The key for victory, for me high percentage of first serve plus a good second serve added to a winning mentality in the tie breaks.

What is it with D-Cam and trying to piggyback on sporting success? He knows less about sport than Nick Griffin knows about racial tolerance.

Big chance for Murray in the first game. Led 0-40 but dropped the next two points and the third break point is gone. Deuce

Murray has had 7 break points in Djokovic's service games but not broken yet. Hope this doesn't come back to kick him in the ass!

Takes the 8th and leads 2-1!

Djokovic breaks straight back, 2-2 with the serve again

Yeah this could be a classic. Can't imagine playing in this heat!

I know it's the final and I know it's tense but is it really too much to ask to shut the hell up until the point is over?

Back