• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

I'm really sick of the noise the bloody Pole is making. He doesn't do it on every point and normally on the important ones so it is definitely a deliberate ploy

I really don't like Janowicz, he comes across as a totally arrogant cockwomble.

Apparently Murray and corden are close friends. Langers will now be supporting our polish friend

I really don't like Janowicz, he comes across as a totally arrogant cockwomble.

Totally agree. Whinging about the roof at every break in play and generally acting the cock

They are wanting to close the roof and Murray doesn't agree

Totally agree. Whinging about the roof at every break in play and generally acting the cock

It's not just that it's the grandstanding at every opportunity and the looking in disbelief at every point that goes against him that are irritating me. Listen sunshine, you've never won a tournament in your life, give it the big I am when you've actually done something to earn it...

To be fair it is the right move. You don't want to be doing it halfway through a set. You've got a natural break in play here, it's tough to break up Murray's rhythm but that's just the way the day has gone.

The pole gets his way....The light is good enough and as Murray says it's an outdoor game. That's wrong. Before the roof came along they'd of just played on till 10 or when it got too dark

Jesus. Appalling. This is murrays home slam. Stop taking the advantage away from the home player. Oh we'll, maybe they can show eastenders

Fuck fair Andrew castle. Britishness at times is why we lose things. Imagine if this was done to McEnroe? It would have been nuclear.

Hopefully this won't stop his momentum like against Federer in the past...

Janowicz looks like a beast of a player and if he continues like this he will be an impressive force in the future - hopefully this doesnt being tonight!

Back