• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

I bet he's occasionally tempted to shout 'would you fuck off with those bastard drop shots?!'

I'm more amazed they haven't asked the players to shuffle off for half an hour because y'know, Eastenders is on and all.

I'm STILL annoyed they moved the kickoff of the UEFA Super Cup in 2001 to accomodate bloody Eastenders, just on principle. :icon_lol:

I actually like the commentary very much more than I used to apart from mr "oh I say". I hate the movement between channels with a passion

3 quite superb points from Murray after being 15-40 down.

Fabulous hold from there. Cojones grande.

This bloke is going nowhere fast. I got the fucking message about fucking eastenders

The roof takes 20-30 minutes to close properly, doesn't it? So they'll have to go off for a bit at the end of this set which isn't ending any time soon. Eastenders is on BBC Three at 10pm. Anyone who's that bothered will watch it then or on the iPlayer whenever. We don't need telling every cocking five minutes.

About time Murray got a net cord in his favour!

Murray breaks back...Well played sir

I'm really sick of the noise the bloody Pole is making. He doesn't do it on every point and normally on the important ones so it is definitely a deliberate ploy

That's how to serve! 4 aces to win the game to love

Back