• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Heather Watson also through

He wasn't even trying in that last set. Must be carrying an injury

He was struggling with his knee throughout. Good news for Murray as Stan was a potential Q-F opponent.

Bedene/Karlovic into a 5th set. Not one break of serve and 4 tie-breakers so far.

His returning has always been laughable :icon_lol: He may as well not bother at all a lot of the time. Paddles it back into a nothing area and then stands stock still down the middle of the court, just waiting for his opponent to rifle it back either side.

Bedene knocks out Karlovic 8-6 in the 5th

Tomic the Tank Engine in full flow today. Makes Kyrgios look like a dedicated pro.

Comments in his press conference included "I was bored" "I do sort of try, in a way" and "I'll play for 10 more years and then never have to work again"

Awful attitude and complete waste of talent

Heather Watson through to round 3 after beating the no.18 seed Anastasija Sevastova 6-0, 6-4.

Johanna Konta's grandfather, Tamas Kertesz, played twice for the Hungarian Golden Team with Puskas, Kocsis et al in 1955...

Aliash Bedene, British number three is through to the 3rd round in 4 sets

Comes through it well. She also faced a break-point in her previous service game

Had a love thirty lead in the next but tightens up and the chance is gone... 8-8 and now also 0-30

She keeps playing that rubbish drop shot and losing the point, needs to cut that out and make the other girl miss

Back