• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Excellent win for Murray over Del Potro. 7-6 7-5 6-0.

Very comfortable win in R4 for him too, straight sets over Khachanov. He's in the quarter finals now so you all you fairweather fans can come out of the woodwork and I can stop talking to myself ;)

Djokovic has taken an absolutely paddling from Thiem. 7-6 6-3 6-0.

Rafa through with another virtual walkover as Busta retires, he's lost 22 games on the way to the semi final.

He's got the ability to hose up in the clay court season over the next few years. Proper, proper player.

Very comfortable win in R4 for him too, straight sets over Khachanov. He's in the quarter finals now so you all you fairweather fans can come out of the woodwork and I can stop talking to myself ;)

Probably wait for him to make the semi-finals first, especially with Novak out now :)

He should beat Kei. Normally has his measure. 8-2 on H2H.

Agreed, would be disappointed if he lost today. Wawrinka (likely) much tougher test in the semis

Very poor first set by Murray, losing it 2-6

Second set taken 6-1. He's settled a bit now.

Yep, getting into his rhythm now

Kei absolutely tanking the tie break. Never feel he responds well under pressure.

2-1 Murray. Awful breaker from Nishikori

I see Murray is still dressing like a homeless person at the beach.

Murray 2-1 up v Warwrinka, and putting on the pressure it seems to me (that'll be him jinxed now, natch...)

Stan is hitting everything so far in this final set

He's done. Not coming back from this.

Back