• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

"Well done Jamie Murray - you've just this moment won a Wimbledon semi final - you're playing in the final this weekend. So what we all want to know is - have you spoken to Andy about his match tomorrow?"

FFS BBC - have a fucking word.

"Well done Jamie Murray - you've just this moment won a Wimbledon semi final - you're playing in the final this weekend. So what we all want to know is - have you spoken to Andy about his match tomorrow?"

FFS BBC - have a fucking word.

Was that his Mum doing the interview?

Why does it annoy you, out of interest?
Because they're congratulating each other for failure. Plus if you do it all the time it takes the meaning out of it.

Judy Murray (on a picture of Andy Murray with Jose Mourinho)

"My special one meets the special one"

Jamie Murray "Thanks Mom"

Can't wait for Murray-Federer today, should be a great match. Murray to win in 4/5 for me

Don't believe in superstitions or nonsense like that, however I was playing snooker last night and they had posters up advertising June/July's sport. Poster has been up a while, and the picture advertising Wimbledon was of Federer serving on centre, and the match was Federer/Gasquet on the scoreboard. A sign???????

Looking forward to this - though my viewing will be interrupted when I go and pick up my daughter from nursery. Bloody kids!

Fed is playing the best tennis I've seen from him in a long time. Supreme.

His serve is outrageous.

Fantastic first set from Federer. Murray did nothing wrong.

Can Federer keep up this level? If anyone can it's him

Only catching bits and pieces when WiFi allows, won't be back until just after 6. Hope it's still a contest by then....

WOW. What a service game - these is huge 5th Deuce. Nearly 10 minutes. 5 set points saved

I don't think I've ever seen Rog return this well. Extraordinary.

Amazing 15 minutes of drama. Just 1 game played. That is a huge hold.

The last thing Murray needs now is one Roger's famous 1 minute service games.

Fantastic hold by Murray...really dug in there

Not just because I'm a huge Murray fan, but as a viewer, I really want Murray to take this set. If Federer wins it the match could be over in 25 minutes

Back