• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Murray breaks again to lead 4-2

Good hold by Murray from 15-40 down. Now leads 5-2

Fabulous stuff from Kukushkin. Leads 6-5 now.

Murray imploding and now trails 5-6 with Kukushkin serving for the set

Murray breaks back and onto a tie-breaker

Murray wins the breaker to win the second set

Murray breaks in the 5th game of set three and leads 3-2

Euginie Buchard, last years runner up in the Ladies has lost to a qualifier from China

I was surprised to hear McEnroe say that Bouchard has imploded in terms of results this season.

I was surprised to hear McEnroe say that Bouchard has imploded in terms of results this season.

She has had a few defeats that you wouldn't expect and against some very low ranked players

Bet he is glad that is out of the way. Brutal conditions. That is almost Australian Open levels of heat.

Simona Halep out. Might as well give the trophy to Serena Williams now unless Sharapova goes batshit mental when they meet.

Imploded is one word for it, she has barely won a game all season.

She has a huge amount of talent and potential, but getting rid of her coach seems to have been completely the wrong decision. Needs to get someone in that will sort her head out as well as work on her game as she looks mentally shot atm.

Jamie Ward two sets to one up in the fourth set and has now broken Vanni to lead 3-2

Back