• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Whatever else happens, we MUST buy a quality PL CB.
Stop messing around Wolves and get it done.

It's clear that unless they are free we aren't signing anyone until we've sold someone

I think SA, RAN, Gomes, Neto are all probably leaving, probably generates around £120-150m.
They probably look to only use about 25% of that on incoming players £30m except the quality to either be very raw and very risky.
Jesus Christ

Jordan Beyer is one we like and he may have a release clause around £12m. Not sure on where he is fitness/recovery wise though.
Sounds like it would be a signing in the summer and expect to see him in January

Sounds like it would be a signing in the summer and expect to see him in January
Just before he's come back to prove his fitness then get injured again on loan at *insert German club here*

Of all the players to look at buying a Burnley or Sheffield Utd defender seems utterly bizarre.

Just before he's come back to prove his fitness then get injured again on loan at *insert German club here*

Of all the players to look at buying a Burnley or Sheffield Utd defender seems utterly bizarre.
No issue with looking at players who play in essentially poor teams. Doesn't mean they are poor players. I'll be honest and say I know nothing about this player though

I am hoping the "we like him" is just we had our eyes on him previously but now its a "will keep them eyes on him but just not in our treatment room"

It would a fantastic gamble of £12m on a player that has been out for a long time in a time where we are watching every penny we spend

Any chance he ends up at Forest? Perhaps Olympiacos buy him at 5mill and flip him to Forest.
Could do I suppose but any financial benefit from flipping would have to be negligible due to Forest's precarious financial position.

No issue with looking at players who play in essentially poor teams. Doesn't mean they are poor players. I'll be honest and say I know nothing about this player though

I am hoping the "we like him" is just we had our eyes on him previously but now its a "will keep them eyes on him but just not in our treatment room"

It would a fantastic gamble of £12m on a player that has been out for a long time in a time where we are watching every penny we spend
Players in relegated teams that haven't proved themselves, for whatever reason, tend not to be worth buying.

In fact most players from relegated clubs tend not to be worth buying. Yet we've been linked with 2 that have barely played.

Whatever else happens, we MUST buy a quality PL CB.
Stop messing around Wolves and get it done.
Two, in fact. Even keeping Yerson.

I hate that I have negative faith in it happening.

I'd take BBD or Lyle Foster if his mental health is in a good place over Adams

Adams and proper striker, yerson and a good cb, sell neto and sarabia, and have a good look at chiquino and mini mario.
That'll do for me.

Better asking what's wrong with Fosun/Jeff

Back