• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

I don't disagree that two of our starting 11 could be sold - but I just don't expect all three of the players mentioned above to go and I'm not sure why that's now being stated as fact on here.
I don't think it is, just Tredman's opinion and people saying if that were the case they disagree that none of the money would be reinvested

All of the players at Wolves will be for sale at the right price, how many and who it is that goes depends on what interest they get and how much their agents hawk them around.

How come the narrative is now we're selling Gomes, Neto and RAN?
Who else we going to sell? I could have said Doc, H Bueno & Kilman but I don't think £10 is what Fosun envisage raising

Where is that reported @Lupo ?

Anyone looking at his spell in Scotland and thinking that he's worth a punt even at a quarter at the advertised asking price is in the wrong job.

We’ve seen Premier League teams Everton and Nottingham Forest handed penalties and points deductions this season, so Wolves will no doubt be among those now being extra careful to avoid something similar happening to them.

Another journalist who is stealing a living. Did last summer never happen?

We’ve seen Premier League teams Everton and Nottingham Forest handed penalties and points deductions this season, so Wolves will no doubt be among those now being extra careful to avoid something similar happening to them.

Fosun like this

Its funny isn't it, journalists say we had a "fire sale" last season which is bollocks, but also say we need to sell to avoid a points deduction - also bollocks.

Everything is always so fucking black and white.

Its funny isn't it, journalists say we had a "fire sale" last season which is bollocks, but also say we need to sell to avoid a points deduction - also bollocks.

Everything is always so fucking black and white.
paging Alanis ;)

PTS wrote an article yesterday and mentioned something along the lines of Hoever not doing enough this season to warrant him being part of the squad next season. Not sure I agree there when the alternative is Doc...

Back