• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Enlighten me, as I haven't a clue.
I'm not going to give you a list of literally 100. He wouldn't be hard to replace.

Elvedi if you really want a name is way better and wouldn't cost half what we're asking.

Oh, OK, if there's literally 100 better than him available I can sleep comfortably tonight.

I mean you tell me what Max Kilman is brilliant at compared to other non-CL level centre halves in the league you presumably watch every week and then I might understand your concern.

There's no way we can turn that down
That's the number we have put on him.

Can't see them doing that unless it is heavily set up similar to MGW's Forest fee

Just interested in a few replacements that's all.
I don't know anything about the Dutch lad above but I do know, Inacio (Sporting), Danso (RB Salzburg), Botman (Newcastle), Zubyani (Bournemouth), Webster (Brighton), Tarkowski (Everton), Lenglet (Barça), Boly (Forest), Murillo (Forest), Carlos (Villa), Garcia (Osasuna), Andersen (Palace) are all better than Mild Max.

Not a big 6 defender in there either, and no mad picks like a Bayern or Madrid defender

I don't know anything about the Dutch lad above but I do know, Inacio (Sporting), Danso (RB Salzburg), Botman (Newcastle), Zubyani (Bournemouth), Webster (Brighton), Tarkowski (Everton), Lenglet (Barça), Boly (Forest), Murillo (Forest), Carlos (Villa), Garcia (Osasuna), Andersen (Palace) are all better than Mild Max.

Not a big 6 defender in there either, and no mad picks like a Bayern or Madrid defender
Not going to argue with many of them but the one I definitely will is that donkey at Everton. Tarkowski is worse than Max by a considerable distance. He's all blood and thunder and because of that, a lot of fans are fooled by his lack of ability. He's bloody awful just like the fraud that is Branthwaite.

Not going to argue with many of them but the one I definitely will is that donkey at Everton. Tarkowski is worse than Max by a considerable distance. He's all blood and thunder and because of that, a lot of fans are fooled by his lack of ability. He's bloody awful just like the fraud that is Branthwaite.
Is that the Tarkowski and Branthwaite who were part of one of the Premier league’s best defences last season?

Is that the Tarkowski and Branthwaite who were part of one of the Premier league’s best defences last season?
The team that almost went down you mean by playing ultra defensive shit football?

Back