• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

It would be a complete waste of time. Sterling wouldnt even be vaguely interested

Agreed, as soon as Arsenal show interest pointless mentioning him, a cheeky 11PM bid if he has not moved may be worthwhile. Thats why I said Arsenal are in for him.
I'd rather we spent our efforts (and resources) getting Morgan Whittaker in. If Sterling even came here I can pretty much guarantee he wouldn't ever give a flying fuck for wolves

So a speedy 5 minute medical if the £350k a week man agrees to us giving him £50k and a pack of smarties, in the hope that Chelsea pick up the rest of the tab. Seems really, REALLY likely.

It would be a complete waste of time. Sterling wouldnt even be vaguely interested
If its play here until new year, or play no where, he would move, the question is more who will go for him. Moot point until It's after 12 and still at Chelsea.

No player especially one who wants to play for England, will waste 4 months. I personally think he will go to Arsenal

He is getting £350k a week to put his feet up. I doubt he gives a shiny shit.

I don't know if it is the Spanish air but you seem to be struggling with the point that Raheem Sterling will think Wolves is completely below him. And that is the end of your dream, I am afraid.

Maybe see if Neymar fancies a quick stint here too, get him back to fitness and return to the Brazil squad.

If its play here until new year, or play no where, he would move, the question is more who will go for him. Moot point until It's after 12 and still at Chelsea.

No player especially one who wants to play for England, will waste 4 months. I personally think he will go to Arsenal
Have a word with yourself man. Raheem Sterling isn't giving up £350k a week for any amount of time.

If anything he's more likely to bugger off to Saudi than play for us.

A bit way out there as there is no chance on this earth he's moving to us. I can't see us even being interested as our mantra these days is buying assets that appreciate in value and don't cost the earth in wages.

Seems Podence is getting his move.

We don't need that many forwards (especially if one is dropping out from our regular shape), out of contract in less than a year and we know what he's like, 1 good game for every 3 bad ones.

Nice sign off with that assist on Wednesday and thanks for the goals in 2022/23 without which we'd have gone down.

He is getting £350k a week to put his feet up. I doubt he gives a shiny shit.

I don't know if it is the Spanish air but you seem to be struggling with the point that Raheem Sterling will think Wolves is completely below him. And that is the end of your dream, I am afraid.
In normal circumstances i agree, he would not even think about it.

We are way out of a player of his statures league

In normal circumstances i agree, he would not even think about it.

We are way out of a player of his statures league
Let's say for a second that he loses his mind and agrees to play for us for a fraction of what he currently earns.

He has been diabolical for Chelsea, two years where he has looked beyond shocking and his last year or two at City wasn't flash either, they were more than happy to see him go. Why would we want someone on that kind of trajectory? I don't care if he was a good player in 2019, he isn't a good player now.

Seems Podence is getting his move.

We don't need that many forwards (especially if one is dropping out from our regular shape), out of contract in less than a year and we know what he's like, 1 good game for every 3 bad ones.

Nice sign off with that assist on Wednesday and thanks for the goals in 2022/23 without which we'd have gone down.
Seems Olympiakos wanted him all along, but he wanted record breaking wages.

£5m with a 'significant' sell-on for Podence.

Back