• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Johnstone only makes sense if we sell Sa for more than £10m. I’d be surprised if we don’t but wouldn’t put it past them based on recent transfer windows.

Johnstone only makes sense if we sell Sa for more than £10m. I’d be surprised if we don’t but wouldn’t put it past them based on recent transfer windows.
Of course we will if the Saudis are involved. It'll probably be double that.

Time to dig out the Brownhill highlights reel.....

If we just stand back a second and just objectively look at the value being placed on the head of Ramsdale and the Burnley 19 year old .

What is it - somewhere between 25 and 30 million for Ramsdale with an obligation to buy , plus pay his massive wages I would assume - that's stupid money in anyone's language for a player of that level .
The Burnley lad - only 19 - and there're looking for another 25 m.....I mean , how many people have been raving about him before this interest emerged . Is he really worth 25m ?

Last edited:
This was last summer, and we've received another £90 million this summer. Our owners are fucking charlatans.
View attachment 11447
£69m transfer profit last season, currently £53m profit this season (including the Johnstone deal.)

£122m sitting there burning a hole in Jeff's pocket that we apparently can't spend because of "REASONS".

With amortisation over 5 year contracts we could sign any number of players for decent fees if we wanted to. Which we don't.

If we just stand back a second and just objectively look at the value being placed on the head of Ramsdale and the Burley 19 year old .

What is it - somewhere between 25 and 30 million for Ramsdale with an obligation to buy , plus pay his massive wages I would assume - that's stupid money in anyone's language for a player of that level .
The Burnley lad - only 19 - and there're looking for another 25 m.....I mean , how many people have been raving about him before this interest emerged . Is he really worth 25m ?
Koleosho isn't worth that much at his age with a major injury in his recent past. £15m is about his value realistically but we don't operate in a realistic market any more. And Burnley fans don't want him sold for any less than £30m.

He was getting very good reviews last season until he got injured.

He was getting very good reviews last season until he got injured.
He looks good from his highlights, but is far too much of a risk at £30m+. Especially when being burned by Kalajdzic is still fresh in the club's memory.

£69m transfer profit last season, currently £53m profit this season (including the Johnstone deal.)

£122m sitting there burning a hole in Jeff's pocket that we apparently can't spend because of "REASONS".

With amortisation over 5 year contracts we could sign any number of players for decent fees if we wanted to. Which we don't.
I do love your batshit maths.

Completely and utterly wrong but nevertheless hilarious.

Koleosho isn't worth that much at his age with a major injury in his recent past. £15m is about his value realistically but we don't operate in a realistic market any more. And Burnley fans don't want him sold for any less than £30m.
Same as Everton fans rating the shite that is Branthwaite at £70m. Utterly ridiculous.

Back