• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

You might want to take a seat Mr Bear, I have some bad news for you...

Ugh.

There must be a reason that PL clubs are steering clear of him given that he'll costs less than £15m, yet had 27 goal contributions in the Champo last season for a struggling team.

If he turns out to be dynamite and goes for £40m+ in a year or two's time I'm gonna be furious.

Assuredly, Podence is going for rather more than the Greeks were prepared to pay.

19th final straw of the season for me if they sign Dendoncker. Shit footballer.

I say this as the man who said "Dendoncker isn't going anywhere" around 25 mins before he left for Villa.....but we are not signing Dendoncker, its made up rumour shite, so don't worry about it.

Its made up for the reason Johnny said, but Traore to Feyenoord for €15m and Dendoncker as his replacement on loan would be Shi's greatest troll

Just caught up with this thread, wish I hadn't bothered.

We shouldn’t be bringing him back, but this feels a bit harsh. Lage didn’t have a clue with him (even moreso than most).

Just caught up with this thread, wish I hadn't bothered.
Take your point but light years better on this site than the frantically 'moderated' MM with its multiple confusing transfer threads and constant threat of a ban due to any slight meandering or supposed 'trolling'. We are all old farts on these sites, so what on earth are their mods getting off on? Meanwhile, congratulations to the admin on this site for being so chill.

Back