• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

I didn't want him for all the reasons discussed, but on a football level it improves them. He'll be their 9th signing, so need to be careful they don't go too Forest
I think they’d snatch your hand off if like Forest they stay up and they’re giving themselves a chance.

I don't care how good he is (and he really isn't all that) - putting a proud and outspoken homophobe into the club would profoundly damage it in my eyes.

None of the Wolves podcasts are very good.

77 is alright for what it is. Just a group of lads having a chat about Wolves. Not worth listening to if you want news/insight but unlike the others they don't pretend to offer that.

Not sure what is expected really.

Most of them are just Wolves fans having a chat about football?

Well no, some of them are absolute clowns pretending to be journalists or the Yam Yam version of Arsenal Fan TV.

There are a lot of them that can get back in their fucking box after all the back patting they did following Jeff Shi's 'U-Turn' as well.

Not quite as bad as Liam Keen who's fucking job it is to hold the club to account but nobody forced them into that position. They kicked up a fuss, they had a meeting with Jeff Shi where they had appointed themselves as spokespersons for the entire fanbase and Jeff made them look like the amateurs they are.

Neither did I for the same reasons, but he'd improve our squad too.

When you look at some of our rivals signings we are being left behind, whilst also having fans who are saying "didn't want him anyway" as though there is a feeling we will be doing better business.

We won't be doing better business.

I mean it depends.

Fucking Broja for instance. I wouldn't want him in League One, he's an appalling footballer.

Maybe I'm not listening to the same ones as you, but they always seem fairly balanced to me.

Although I appreciate some people get upset by opinions that aren't identical to theirs.

Quite - paying more for a poorer product and being happy about it is deeply odd.

I assume you are not happy with the increase in prices?
There will be thousands of Wolves fans who sucked it up and it will barely have even registered.

Doesn't make them simple.

Back