• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Now our budget is known, if anyone spots Hobbs on the golf course, get him the fuck away from there

The sooner these cunts are fucking gone the better.

Hopefully Dara O'Shea is going to Brentford rather than us as he was appalling last season and an ex-Baggie to boot.

If Hobbs thinks that's ok he'll burn his good will capital very quickly.

The sooner these cunts are fucking gone the better.

Hopefully Dara O'Shea is going to Brentford rather than us as he was appalling last season and an ex-Baggie to boot.

If Hobbs thinks that's ok he'll burn his good will capital very quickly.

GON can stop chatting shit in his pressers, too.

You can’t tell me he doesn’t know what’s going on, but still feeds us the same old crap week on week.

Do yourself a favour Gary and say fuck all.

Well at least this means they'll put the money saved aside to improve the stadium and facilities, the academy team, actually invest in the women's side. Right? Right?

Well at least this means they'll put the money saved aside to improve the stadium and facilities, the academy team, actually invest in the women's side. Right? Right?
You can be damn sure the agent fee on the Neto deal was in or very close to double digits in millions

I know many won't like it but that is the reality and personally, I don't blame our owners for not lashing the cash, even if we can afford it.

It's not the reality, it's the self imposed circumstances we have placed on ourselves. Look at the way we recently had been ahead of Villa in terms of squad and progress, and yet now they are in the Champs league due to taking advantage of the chances and the way they have invested and recruited. Chances that we similarly had but choose not to, or spent and recruited terribly.

I don't know, if it means he's calling out Fosun and protecting himself and showing the cunts up, I'm all for it.

Right, but the player linked for this spare £20m is Dara O'Shea.

If we're signing that level of player then we are in a lot of trouble.
That's not how I'd spend £20m either for the record 🤣

I don't think you get to do that when you literally signed a 4 year contract a week ago.
Getting close to doing the JL way of leaving if he wants.
Unless he readily accepted he was getting the loose change from the sales before signing his deal of course.

The BS open letter to fans last summer was full of exactly that. Talking about balancing the books last summer and having a real go this year.
Fans tend to have long memories and all the BS you spout comes back to haunt you.

Back