• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

He'll move overseas. Was highly linked to Barca for ages if I remember right, but they can't string together much nowadays anyway. Sky has him at 2/1 to go to Juventus, that ilk seems more likely even if it's just speculative odds

A few places saying we're after Ramsdale, on loan. Not much substance out there to verify but you'd still see him moving somewhere this window.

Linked a few weeks back and LL was out straight away to deny we had any interest
Presume he was available weeks ago which has me wondering if we’re working down a long list. Has PL experience, most notably as part of one of the worst defences in PL history. I know you can’t judge him solely on that but it’s a pretty large red flag.

Linked with a loan move for Ramsdale.

Edit: sorry, I should have scrolled up.

On Ramsdale....I properly properly dislike him. It would be a tough transition if we signed him.

He is probably a better keeper than I give him credit for...but fuck him.

Also means we would have to play Bentz or King v Arsenal at Molineux

Can we have Ramsdale on loan please?
No, as we've said to other suitors, either buy him or don't engage our phone line wasting our time.
OK - bye.

With links away for Sarabia, Guedes & Podence unless we get some others in, the strong(ish) looking bench of last weekend may look as paper thin as the 2nd half of last season.

Something like that i think, i wouldn't be happy with an individual like that representing my club

I'm sure the hypothetical combination of him and Ramsdale in a squad together will cause no issues whatsoever.

Ramsdale is as bad as Sa for chucking in random howlers out of nowhere.

Also if he did hit a bad run in a Wolves shirt, his open support of Albion would definitely work against him.

Back