• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

He's on nearly £200k per week according to Google.

Would love this but I imagine wages would make it a no go. It’s gonna be Forbs.
Not I think it will happen but players leaving the Saudi train know they are not getting that wage again.
His move to Saudi went wrong when Nuno was binned.
So his choice seems to be bank a fuckton of money and enjoy a few years of not doing much or look at his account, see the majority of the millions he has banked in the last year or so and accept a lower, more realistic wage (in footballing terms) and get playing more often.

Was suggested the other day another Saudi club were in for him but if Jorge is out doing his whoring I would guess he will end up at Sporting.

Not I think it will happen but players leaving the Saudi train know they are not getting that wage again.
His move to Saudi went wrong when Nuno was binned.
So his choice seems to be bank a fuckton of money and enjoy a few years of not doing much or look at his account, see the majority of the millions he has banked in the last year or so and accept a lower, more realistic wage (in footballing terms) and get playing more often.

Was suggested the other day another Saudi club were in for him but if Jorge is out doing his whoring I would guess he will end up at Sporting.
Even if he took a 50% pay rise that's still £100k that we wouldn't be prepared to pay. But someone probably will.

What was he on at Celtic?

Probably bollocks...but not that much (again in footballing terms)

1000010595.jpg

No player coming from the Saudi League can expect to get paid anything close to what he would have been receiving in Saudi .
If he wants to join the Premier League to a mid ranking team then he will have to be realistic .

Looking at our subs yesterday there's no way Guedes is hanging around and no way we should want him to, it's a ticking time bomb

Saudi footballers don't pay income tax either, it'll be a huge difference.

Don’t think we get Wissa now. Lots of uncertainty around Toney so Wissa gets the start today and scores the winner.

Back