• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Genuinely surprised by the number of people on here that bought into the Wissa rumour.
As I have put elsewhere I genuinely believe we asked Brentford the question on availability and price and their response ended the interest.

As I have put elsewhere I genuinely believe we asked Brentford the question on availability and price and their response ended the interest.
May as well ring City about Haaland then. We weren't ever going to spend £25m on a 28 year old. Ridiculous to consider that we would or that the fee would be less. Fine to do the due diligence, people who thought that would be a deal that we'd do haven't been paying enough attention to the way the club is run.

Unless there’s a big trophy for most profit made in a transfer window then selling Cuhna is just lunacy and signing our own death sentence in the PL.

Last edited:
The only way Cunha goes is if we got players we want in exchange. Extremely unlikely even with the clowns we have in charge.

If players are going to leave, and they will, then we have to make sure we get maximum value.

Whether or not it gets reinvested, or wisely even, is another matter entirely.

We're actually 2nd in the 24/25 net spend table.

Sell Cunha and we'd be smashing it...

1000059960.jpg

The plan should be to sell Cunha for a massive amount, however the plan should also be to have someone now is place ready to take an extended role when that happens. And that's the part I don't really trust with the club currently. Selling then looking isn't ideal, look how long it took to get the best out of Cunha and you will see why succession plans work better for established players within a squad.

Raheem Sterling worth asking about (cheeky low bid or loan), or is he:

a) too toxic
b) too past it
c) too out of our price range
d) all of the above.

?

Raheem Sterling worth asking about (cheeky low bid or loan), or is he:

a) too toxic
b) too past it
c) too out of our price range
d) all of the above.

?
C is the obvious one

A? Well not helpful to have your team release a statement about being dropped around 40 mins before kick off is it

Also, will still feel he can be an elite player so not likely to drop down to us.

If we think £25m for Wissa is too strong for us, wait until you find out what Chelsea would want and then what Raheem would want as well

I don’t think he’d have any interest in turning out for us before you get to the wages issue.

Back