• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

While much of Wolves’ focus is on incomings ahead of the new campaign, Kilman’s departure to West Ham United earlier in the summer has put them in a predicament with Oumar Soulet eyed as a potential replacement.
A star for RB Salzburg in the Austrian top flight, the 24-year-old has entered the final 12 months of his contract and, as such, his current employers are only demanding a fee of £12 million for his signature this summer.
Last season alone, the twice-capped France Under-20 international featured 28 times – equating to 2,141 minutes of action – in all competitions for Salzburg. In that time frame, he scored just two goals but was revered as one of the division’s best defenders.

I wonder how many different leagues he'll have played in between us signing him and us paying him off with 6 months of his contract left? That will be the 5th.

He should have a word with Jules Verne as there are 20,000 under the sea, surely one of them will be at his standard

Probably his level. Aheey are ya having that one Dave?

This is so rude

I said this IRL to my dad a few weeks ago, and he piped up "actually it's not *the* MLS, it's just MLS". I thought about explaining what a forum was, and how some B grade banter had just accidently slipped from on to offline but concluded that would be a rabbit hole of questioning so in the end just went 'oh, never knew that'

I said this IRL to my dad a few weeks ago, and he piped up "actually it's not *the* MLS, it's just MLS". I thought about explaining what a forum was, and how some B grade banter had just accidently slipped from on to offline but concluded that would be a rabbit hole of questioning so in the end just went 'oh, never knew that'
Fuck off Del this has actually moved me 🥲

I wonder how many different leagues he'll have played in between us signing him and us paying him off with 6 months of his contract left? That will be the 5th.

He should have a word with Jules Verne as there are 20,000 under the sea, surely one of them will be at his standard
A little research tells me that John Burridge played for 29 clubs. I wonder if Fabio's dad is targetting similar?

A little research tells me that John Burridge played for 29 clubs. I wonder if Fabio's dad is targetting similar?
Can’t think of two players further from each other in terms of attitude and approach. Loved Budgie.

Maybe there is already a firm bid in for Sa , judging by the clear interest in the Lazio keeper ( or did Hobbs rubbish that ? ) , and others .

If the only incoming player we sign in the coming weeks is a keeper I'd be pretty disappointed . Replacing Sa would be interesting , but is down the list of priorities for me .

Thought GFFH said we've had an offer from Saudi for Sa on the table for ages but we've been waiting on a replacement. Think Johnstone prefers us as he's worked with Cutler before.

Back