• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Are Espanyol, Genoa, Valencia & Wolfsburg's scouting system really that shit? (of course they're not)

Id be happy for 5m.

I bet we would…………..

Wolves are prepared to consider offers of €20m (£17.1m) for 22-year-old Portugal forward Fabio Silva, who is courting interest from Espanyol, Genoa, Valencia and Wolfsburg.
Nobody is paying £17m for him. It’s pretty obvious we want rid and there’s more chance of a bidding war over the contents of my wheelie bin than over Silva.

As long as the useless feckless wankstain isn't polluting Compton I can live with that.

I was so excited when he signed. Ah, man, he's a bag of shite

He'll go on loan with an option which won't be taken up and we'll start the whole saga again next summer.
Hopefully we can find a buyer that thinks they can realise his potential but I won’t hold my breath.

He'll go on loan with an option which won't be taken up and we'll start the whole saga again next summer.
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll have a good season wherever he goes, which convinces them to cough up the fee.

If any club planned a transfer policy on a fan forum they would be utter fuckwits so I think you may be alright there

Kenny, it's mandatory that you started that "Meanwhile over in the Corriere Dello Sport".

Zaha seems to be available on loan. I'd take him with an option to buy to replace Neto.
Wages north of £200k a week so Galatasarararararay would have to cover a huge chunk of that.

Back