• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Where would he play for us? If anything feels like a replacement for

Guedes

I mean with us being stocked in most areas now with Gomes and Cinquinho doing ok where do the likes of Podence and Guedes really fit, they know there's a fight for places so I think both will end up buggering off on that fact.

I predict 10 goal involvements and a new contract for old GG this season

You never know.

One things for sure though - if it’s a straight choice between GG and Nathan Fraser to lead the line for us with another trip to Wembley potentially at stake…….i know who I’m picking.

I've witnessed GG give performances where he might as well not be on the pitch. In that kind of mood, he wouldn't offer anything different/better than Nathan Fraser.

If his attitude is sorted, then fair enough but if we have the stroppy GG I would rather play an untested kid, at least they would give a shit we lost.

This redemption story is based on him playing alright in two friendlies, isn't it?

I mean you might look at how he did on loan in the last 18 months in weaker leagues than the Premier League where he should be more settled and more attuned to the style of play. He was fucking dreadful.

Back