• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

to dive into this one, because I am like a zombie after some new anti histamines and no work being done here today...the only way this is a genuine link is as a flip around with Jorge. Jorge has promised to get us top £££ for Neto in return for taking Lemar (finally)

I presume the back up option is Talisca...

Has O'Rourke ever been that reliable? I've just had a look at his newsfeed and he seems to be completely scatter-gunning stuff these days.

David Carmo's statistical averages per 90 minutes during the 2023/24 domestic campaign compared to Josip Sutalo
David CarmoJosip Sutalo
Pass completion percentage84.991.5
Percentage of dribblers tackled80.059.1
Percentage of aerial duels won69.457.6
Clearances4.563.91
Blocks1.621.09
Statistics correct as of 08/07/2024

"There is still a possibility of Wolves adding another left-sided centre-back, but O'Neil feels even without one he has enough options, especially if he is prepared to field two right-sided centre-backs. Yerson Mosquera has returned from his loan spell at Villarreal and the 23-year-old Colombian is highly-rated by Wolves.

If Wolves do move in the market, 6ft 5in Porto centre-back David Carmo is appreciated and Josip Sutalo is another name discussed. The Croatia international hasn’t settled at Ajax and could be available for around €15m this summer.

At this stage, Wolves haven't made any offers, nor is there an expectation that they will spend the entirety, or even close, of Kilman's fee on a replacement."

Back