• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

And the man that wants him knows him as a player.

Sometimes I think we know jack all about football
I think most of it is that we aren’t worried about maintaining a relationship with Max tbf.

I think we’ll eventually cave if they offer £40m (with some unrealistic add ons pushing it to the £45m we want). £37m is nearly there and I wouldn’t be surprised to see us accept it, but got to keep the money owed to Maidenhead in mind too. What a pay day they’re about to get, by the way.

Last edited:
I think we’ll eventually cave if they offer £40m (with some unrealistic add ons pushing it to the £45m we want). £37m is nearly there and I wouldn’t be surprised to see us accept it, but got to keep the money owed to Maidstone in mind too. What a pay day they’re about to get, by the way.
Only if Maidenhead give them a cut

Yeah I’d expect £37m to be accepted as long as we’re guaranteed that amount and then a couple of unlikely add ons pushing it over £40m.

Genuinely delighted for Maidenhead if this happens, will be absolutely game changing for them!

Just googled their turnover and it's around £1.8m.

Theyll be getting double that and maybe more in one hit. Massive for them.

Well looking at their ground for some scope... yeah that will be huge. Not sure if an owner could yoink it away or anything but hopefully the club actually get to use it. They will be loving these new reports!

Yeah it's amazing for a club like that. Always felt a bit for Grays tbh, they were so honourable when United came sniffing, and I'm sure they'd have been expecting a sell on windfall at some point had injuries not ruined him

Some pictures posted on twitter of that Dave from talking wolves apparently getting messages from Hobbs about transfers. Ridiculously unprofessional to be giving him information if the pictures are real. No idea if they are but he does seem to have started commenting on who we are / aren't interested in/bid for as if he thinks he has some knowledge from someone at the club.

Back