• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Hard to see any team taking him on loan once he regains fitness .
Someone will but we will have to cover a lot of his wages. Nothing we have to really worry about until next summer though

If Todibo is going for £25m we should sign him straight up then sell Kilman for £26m.

Bigger clubs than West Ham are in for him so I'd expect him to surface at either a Champions League club or maybe Chelsea/Man Utd.

I'd completely forgotten we'd signed Rodrigo Gomes earlier in the window. So that takes our spending up to £46m already. Though Larsen's fee will be deferred until next summer I assume.

Rodrigo Gomes - £12.5m
Strand Larsen - £25m
Pedro Lima - £8.5m

Two right backs in there too. Well wing-back/winger in Gomes' case. Makes you think that Semedo will likely be sold at the first reasonable bid given his age and wage.

Hobbs bigs up Semedo a lot on the website, saying how much Lima can learn from him. Don't think we're actively looking to sell him though everyone has their price.

Bigger clubs than West Ham are in for him so I'd expect him to surface at either a Champions League club or maybe Chelsea/Man Utd.

United wanted him but they're not allowed to sign him due to both clubs being in Europe and being part-owned by Brecit Jim. UEFA have explicitly told them no.

Kilman & Todibo are very different styles of centre back as well (Todibo is actually good lolz). It would be weird if they went from trying to sign Max to Todibo.

Yeah he’ll go way higher, my sarcasm must be broken today.
No, its my sarcasm inspection detector that is malfunctioning.
I recall Todibo, being discussed at similar times to Botman and Villa's Kamara when we all mistakenly thought that we would vacuum up highly rated talent from around Europe to stay competitive. Instead we blew fortunes on a Hoever and a Silva mop.

No, its my sarcasm inspection detector that is malfunctioning.
I recall Todibo, being discussed at similar times to Botman and Villa's Kamara when we all mistakenly thought that we would vacuum up highly rated talent from around Europe to stay competitive. Instead we blew fortunes on a Hoever and a Silva mop.
I remember telling Johnny loads of times I wanted Upamecano while he was still relatively unknown, those days of stupid fucking dreams are long gone.

Ipswich have bid for Greaves from Hull - I wouldn't mind us getting in on that one, I think we need a quality CB in next ideally.

Apparently Ipswich have made a big bid for Greaves from Hull. He'd be one I'd like to see us go for if Kilman leaves.

Edit: Ninjad

Pfff, keep up the pair of you

I see Villa are after Bijol, Slovenian CB that I was advocating Wolves went for along with Drkusic.
Sometimes we are so slow

Back