• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if the club just mutually agreed to terminate Sasa's contract and come to some agreement with him . It is clear that O' Neill does not want him and his injury record is very poor for the lad - serious injuries too . He'll find it hard to find another club at a similar level .

Dino will start it. Deutsch will roll his eyes. People will post banal comments. The thread will die for 6 months, then in 6 months time when he's good/ shit, it'll be revived by someone saying I always knew he'd be good/shit
This is the TWF way.

Dino will start it. Deutsch will roll his eyes. People will post banal comments. The thread will die for 6 months, then in 6 months time when he's good/ shit, it'll be revived by someone saying I always knew he'd be good/shit
@Dinowolf do your duty please

@Deutsch Wolf please be on stand by

Everyone else, do your bit and then see you in a few months time

---------------------------Sa----------------------

Semedo-------Mosquera------Dawson-----Ait-Nouri

------------Traoré------J Gomes-----Lemina-----------

-----------Cunha----Strand Larsen----Hwang-----------

I don't *hate* it but we'd be pretty open
Or....

............................... Sa

Semedo - Mosquera - Dawson - Ait-Nouri

................. Lemina - - - Gomes

...... Neto - - - - - - Cunha - - - - - - Hwang

........................... Larsen

Doyle can play that No.10 role as well. Enzo and Bellegarde cover the AM wide roles, and Che Adams (bound to be here soon) can cover Larsen.

Two good choices for 4ATB if we can convince Neto to stay.

Or....

No Toti Gomes?

Or....

Resigned to Pedro going so plug Rodrigo into that shape

Could all be moot though.

I've just been down the chippy for my tea in my Wolves polo, and an old boy in a Wolves cap was telling me he reckons RAN is off to Liverpool.

Keep it here please 👍😉

Maybe him and Dawson fight it out for that spot. No idea how Toti would look in a two tbh.
I think he'd be ok but so would Dawson with someone who isn't Max and Dawson is a far better defender, for at least a year anyway.

Toti is a very decent squad option and tbf that's all he ever should be if we aspire to be a top 10 team.

I think he'd be ok but so would Dawson with someone who isn't Max and Dawson is a far better defender, for at least a year anyway.

Toti is a very decent squad option and tbf that's all he ever should be if we aspire to be a top 10 team.
I think he could achieve Saiss level with a bit more experience and coaching behind him.

Reactions: b3h
I think Toti has all the attributes to be a top defender and the responsibility of being in a two rather than being the playmaker, legs, aggressor and pseudo LB as well as LCH in a three could be the making of him.

I think Toti has all the attributes to be a top defender and the responsibility of being in a two rather than being the playmaker, legs, aggressor and pseudo LB as well as LCH in a three could be the making of him.
I think he definitely has the physicality for it, it's just whether he could cope with the positioning and marking aspects.

You are watching a different player to me, he dozes off way too often, gets caught out of position and can't pass water. He's a decent squad player

Opinions. I think we give him the ball in suicide positions defensively when more senior players abdicate responsibility. Rarely does he give it away although granted he’s not pinging 40yd diagonals. When carrying the ball out he may look gangly at times but look how often he breaks the lines. Something nobody else really does anywhere from deep.

Back