• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Having read what both he, and hobbs have said here, i'm unusually excited.
I love that fact they've been scouting him since 2018.

Nice Prada overshirt but why the feck is he not wearing a Wolves top with his name on the wrong side?

I think he said they were our first choice of transfers in those positions? As in they were our top targets and we got them so happy days.
If they were all our first choice targets for those positions and they turn out to be shit, there may be some scouting role vacancies!

Yeah, main priority now should be a CB even before letting Kiman go (and hoping Mosquera stay). A first XI winger if Neto goes, bit too much pressure on new guy otherwise.

We damn near already play a back four, just a fucking weird one.

That’s not a way of saying the Kilman works in one, to be clear.

Yeah, main priority now should be a CB even before letting Kiman go (and hoping Mosquera stay). A first XI winger if Neto goes, bit too much pressure on new guy otherwise.
I'd bring one in of course but you'd think the non-Pedro plan is to have Hwang and Cunha either side of our new #9.

Rodrigo and AN New Guy would then back them up (or possibly Chiquinho if Gaz likes him)

And assuming Sarabia leaves, I think he will

We'd need to find a real gem of a CB to make a 4 work as things stand, either that or change multiple players - last season we were so easy to create chances against and that was with 5 defenders + 2 defensive minded midfield players.

We'd need to find a real gem of a CB to make a 4 work as things stand, either that or change multiple players - last season we were so easy to create chances against and that was with 5 defenders + 2 defensive minded midfield players.

---------------------------Sa----------------------

Semedo-------Mosquera------Dawson-----Ait-Nouri

------------Traoré------J Gomes-----Lemina-----------

-----------Cunha----Strand Larsen----Hwang-----------

I don't *hate* it but we'd be pretty open

Spam, spam, spam, spam
Bloody vikings!
I have no real idea why, but i am really buzzing at this signing.
Hate jeff and fosun, or not, we'em off to a bostin start.
Now sell mad max 🤣

---------------------------Sa----------------------

Semedo-------Mosquera------Dawson-----Ait-Nouri

------------Traoré------J Gomes-----Lemina-----------

-----------Cunha----Strand Larsen----Hwang-----------

I don't *hate* it but we'd be pretty open
Doubt it would be dull though!

Back