• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Fairly transparent that they will launch the kit(s) on the same day as the announcement of the 3 players.

They need as many goodwill points as they can.
Yep. A few suckers will of course get whipped up in the excitement of the new signings and will end up splashing their cash on a new shirt. Jeff is a genius.

Yep. A few suckers will of course get whipped up in the excitement of the new signings and will end up splashing their cash on a new shirt. Jeff is a genius.
"Sorry son, no new kit season because I will look like a fool on the internet if they find out I purchased one"

I can't wait.

Here is an incredibly shit new kit, alongside your incredibly shit new signing, Che Adams.

If they buy the normal stock amounts they will be discounting it down to sub £10 by February

"Sorry son, no new kit season because I will look like a fool on the internet if they find out I purchased one"
More:

“I wasn’t going to bother with the new kit this season but Fosun have spoilt us with a couple of new signings so I thought why not? Plus I like the collar”

and then a week later they sell RAN & Neto.

More:

“I wasn’t going to bother with the new kit this season but Fosun have spoilt us with a couple of new signings so I thought why not? Plus I like the collar”

and then a week later they sell RAN & Neto.
I've never bought into the kit or concessions protest. The season ticket one didn't last a fortnight. If people like it they'll buy it. I had merch cash left / it was a great discount, I'm robbing them really /my child wanted it for Xmas I couldn't say no. Same as buying a coffee on a cold day or a pie if you've missed lunch. I don't doubt the sincerity, but it won't amount to anything

West Ham United will “try again” for Wolves captain Max Kilman, according to Fabrizio Romano.
Romano said: “They already made two bids; the first one was rejected, and the second one included a player but was again rejected by Wolves.

“They want around £45million for Kilman, and probably they expect also some other big clubs to enter the race for Kilman later in the window, so this is why they are taking their time. But interest from West Ham is absolutely genuine.

“They like the player, and obviously Julen Lopetegui knows him very well, and so they are still pushing to go for him, I think they will try again.”

The Italian journalist provided an update on the Hammers’ pursuit of the 27-year-old while speaking to Give Me Sport (30 June).

If they get anywhere near that £40m mark I think we have to sell, really. No matter how rated he is from the people inside the club.

If they get anywhere near that £40m mark I think we have to sell, really. No matter how rated he is from the people inside the club.
Still going with the deal will be advertised as 45m but in reality it will be 35 + add ons that will guarantee at least 40m

Last edited:
Back