• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Didn’t Zaha spend years trying to leave Palace? Why would he go back there? 😂

Doesn’t love life in Istanbul?

Myriad possibilities really.

Doesn’t love life in Istanbul?

Myriad possibilities really.
Well it seems more like his club want him gone because they got carried away with his wages.

Whenever I see a report that doesn't offer anything solid and name checks a few clubs then the story is seriously padded up. Might be an agent leaked story to spike some interest.
Not one of the clubs link will pay him the wages he currently earns. Would be a huge pay cut, where ever he lands unless in Saudi Arabia.
If his choices are indeed those 3 clubs mentioned (us, West Ham & Palace) then he will more than likely choose Palace.. again.

One of my regulars is a Palace fan, knows Jordan, a few of the managers and a close friend of Zaha, he said he has heard nothing about Wolves.

He told me about 4 or 5 matches before the end of the season he was coming back to England, said it was either Palace, or West Ham

Don't know if it's been mentioned but we apparently looked at signing Isaac Romero this summer. I assume as an alternative to Strand Larsen.

Back