• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Wouldn't even class this as a loan. It's a permanent deal wrapped up in an FFP lie
Far be it from me to praise our great leader, but it's a smart move which doesn't put pressure on us selling anyone unnecessarily

Tongue-in-cheek a bit; probably just that they stand out as bad moves but ever since Tongo it seems like we take up these options prematurely more often than not.
Trincao, Jose, European cup winning defender (name escapes me) have been bullets dodged. Pity Silva and Guedes weren’t on them.

I don't care how he does elsewhere. I want to see him sold so that we don't feel the need to cash in on one of the more talented players.

In fact if he becomes a world beater there then we maybe make more money from a sell-on. But that's not going to happen.
Well I’m very much intrigued. I don’t see the hate others have, and then other respected clubs/managers want to spend money on him, and our club don’t want to sell him. It doesn’t add up and not everyone can be right in this situation.

I knew Fabio Silva was a terrible transfer and I knew he was garbage after seeing him play. I knew Traore was never going to suddenly “click”. I don’t actually know the answer with Kilman

Well I’m very much intrigued. I don’t see the hate others have, and then other respected clubs/managers want to spend money on him, and our club don’t want to sell him. It doesn’t add up and not everyone can be right in this situation.

I knew Fabio Silva was a terrible transfer and I knew he was garbage after seeing him play. I knew Traore was never going to suddenly “click”. I don’t actually know the answer with Kilman
That's where I am. I think he's alright, blocks shots, can play the ball out, positionally generally alright, reasonable in the air, rarely injured, but...with terrible body language.
Slumped shoulders, head down, not aggressive and motivational, doesn't appear to organise things particularly.
Weird.

He's a decent mid-lower table defender who is home grown and has a good attitude.

We can and should be aiming for better though.

Marca:

Jørgen Strand Larsen’s loan move includes an obligation to buy

There will be no number of matches, or other objectives that will prevent the obligation of purchase on June 30, 2025

Larsen will fulfill his dream of playing in the Premier League, a league that he wanted to play since he was a child

A decent West Ham source says that they gave us a choice of either Cornet or Ings as part of the Kilman bid that we turned down.

Back