• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

I want to see him sold purely as it might answer if he’s actually any good or not.
I don't care how he does elsewhere. I want to see him sold so that we don't feel the need to cash in on one of the more talented players.

In fact if he becomes a world beater there then we maybe make more money from a sell-on. But that's not going to happen.

Remember last year when we all said we would never get another opportunity to sell him for £30m+...how fookin wrong were we.

Although, the only reported bids are £25m plus a player.

I still say someone comes along with £30-£35m and build up to £45m in add ons (some of which wont happen) we will say ta very much.

Last edited:
Maybe Kilman doesn't want to go?
I think that's a fair hypothesis last Summer, not this though. Closer to home, more money, playing for the manager who's believed in you more than any other. I'd be very surprised if he didn't want the move, but as Kenny says he's not going on strike either.

John Percy
@JPercyTelegraph
#Wolves transfer news - Jorgen Strand Larsen will have a medical on Monday. Deal agreed with Celta Vigo is initial €3m loan with a €27m option to sign permanently. Wolves have high hopes Larsen will be the No 9 that Gary O’Neil has been looking for #wwfc

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Jørgen Strand Larsen to Wolves, here we go! Deal in place, verbal agreement also on personal terms.

Long term deal agreed after the €30m package agreed with Celta Vigo revealed earlier this week.

Jørgen Strand Larsen will complete medical and sign next week.

£3m loan fee you say.....big thank you to those that renewed their ST to help fund that 👀

We’ll activate the option after one decent appearance.

@Boozad please alter this so he is wearing a Sudu Wolf Eye Nipple training top....fooking Fab having to use Castore here.

1000008997.jpg

We’ll activate the option after one decent appearance.
Won't even require a good performance.
Just kicking the cash can down the road.
It will be already agreed we will take up the option - just playing the FFP game

Won't even require a good performance.
Just kicking the cash can down the road.
It will be already agreed we will take up the option - just playing the FFP game
Tongue-in-cheek a bit; probably just that they stand out as bad moves but ever since Tongo it seems like we take up these options prematurely more often than not.

Back