• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

There'll probably be some kind of deadline on that clause. So unless Massive Heid pulls his finger out and coughs up, they could end up missing out.

We had already agreed the option price?

Maybe Olympiacos are really doing their "yeah I know you said £5m...how about £1m....£2m..no?....£3m" etc etc
Then I would say, er, do one.

£35m should do it. Cheers

£5m if it's just Betis interested

My best case assumption for us was around £10m with a chunky sell on just in case.

It'll be a swallows/summer sitch - but if* he does manage a 20 goal season somewhere then there will be big bunch of recruiters that think it's "clicked" with him and he ends up with a fairly big move.

*I don't have the words to describe how big that 'if' is

If Jeff manages to get our money back on him to a Saudi club he's a spawny fucker.
Money back is unrealistic, double what anyone else would pay probably isn't, but we'll be back in the hole to him so it'll cost us somewhere else down the line

What is the amount needed to break even on Fabs with regards to clearing his fee off the books?

If Jeff manages to get our money back on him to a Saudi club he's a spawny fucker.
He was very spawny last year when the Saudi money doubled what we expected for Neves, Pep losing his senses & buying Nunes & somehow managing to get back what we spent on Collins.

If he gets anything for Silva it will confirm my conviction thst some people no matter how they fuck up are just lucky bastards.

Maybe this is bias but I would have taken like £4 Million for Silva plus a whole heap of add ons, regardless of their likelihood.

I don't understand what interested teams are seeing. I get 21 is still relatively young for most top flight players, but he has shown less than Rafa Mir even had, at least he had a couple of okay looking spells here and there, in amongst the rest of it.

Back