• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neves and Wilshire seems too lightweight

I still want Wilshere and think he'd work ok alongside Neves.

I expect him to stay at Arsenal.

I'm not sure I can deal with reading Wilkshere/Wilshire all over forums and social media anyway.

I'm not sure I can deal with reading Wilkshere/Wilshire all over forums and social media anyway.

Better than Jinky who keeps misspelling 'Ruddy' as 'Norris'.

Twerp.

I still want Wilshere and think he'd work ok alongside Neves.

No chance, Wilshere would be worse than N'Diaye for abandoning his position and leaving massive gaps in the centre of the park.

Batth has been in the team regularly for the last 6 seasons yet probably every 1in10 posts on here spell his name like he was member of Saddam's old Party and don't get me started on Goldbourne

Michael Knightly

Andy Keough

Simon Osbourne

Neil Emblem

Karl Ikeme
Robby Keane
Kenny Hibbett
Steve Daly
Mark Rankin

Its a Hullova list.

Danny Bart/Bath/Baath/Ba'ath

He's the fucking captain FFS.

Oh and while we're at it. Nuno Espirito Santo. Not Nuno Santo. Write Nuno Santo on somewhere like reddit and wait for the hate you'd get from the Portuguese on there to roll in. He's the best manager we've had in decades, show a bit of respect and say/spell his name correctly.

Tbf you can get hate on reddit for pretty much anything.

Danny Bart/Bath/Baath/Ba'ath

He's the fucking captain FFS.

Oh and while we're at it. Nuno Espirito Santo. Not Nuno Santo. Write Nuno Santo on somewhere like reddit and wait for the hate you'd get from the Portuguese on there to roll in. He's the best manager we've had in decades, show a bit of respect and say/spell his name correctly.

But Nuno Espirito Santo doesn't fit in the Neves song :neer_neer:

I can forgive getting names wrong due to a simple spelling mistake but adding random extra letters to players surnames is just weird.

It's up there with calling the pub chain Witherspoon's or saying pacific instead of specific.

Do some people really say Wilkshere? :icon_lol:

You're a right bunch sometimes you lot.

I'd have to do a heck of a lot of googling to get all names right.

Love how you have all openly dissed a portion of the forum. I say we purposely spell every name wrong from here on in.

:D

You're a right bunch sometimes you lot.

I'd have to do a heck of a lot of googling to get all names right.

Love how you have all openly dissed a portion of the forum. I say we purposely spell every name wrong from here on in.

:D

C'mon be fair, we've got a great team, play superb football, won the league at a canter.......people have to have something to bitch about

bet365
Wolves are being linked with a move for Jack Wilshere this summer.
If he signed, their potential starting XI could be:
Ruddy, Boly, Coady, Bennett, Douglas, Neves, Saiss, Doherty, Cavaleiro, Costa, Jota.

:icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back