• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put to bed by the club
Public Attention

Our Football Player Kepler Laveran The claims made by Övünç Özdem at NTV and NTVspor.net that Lima Ferreira (Pepe) has announced that he wants to leave the UK with transfer offers is totally unfounded.

Neither our player nor Pepe's club has a thought about separation.

We strongly request that reputation not be honored.

Our respect,

Besiktas JK

Not really, but if that's how you see it, then fine.

Is he any good? Struggling to tell from the YouTube videos whether it's poor teams or him being good

Is he any good? Struggling to tell from the YouTube videos whether it's poor teams or him being good

He's definitely thought of as the best Chinese player going at the moment, but yeah, not always easy to tell how much credit to give a player in the Super League.

Is this new Chinese player for the first team or U23s though?

If it is Wu Lei (probably not, but let's roll with it), might we be converting him from a right winger to a right wing back?

Could this be the mythical Doherty upgrade?

If it is Wu Lei (probably not, but let's roll with it), might we be converting him from a right winger to a right wing back?

Could this be the mythical Doherty upgrade?

That player doesn't exist

Tim 1 says Rojo rumours are bollocks and we’ve not yet me Traore release clause.

Tim 1 says Rojo rumours are bollocks and we’ve not yet me Traore release clause.
His source on the new Traore news....Pulis telling the world 2 days ago.

Tim 1 had us down as signing him this weekend....His sources have been shit on this one.

Is this new Chinese player for the first team or U23s though?

First team...he's been touted to come to Europe for yonks now but always seemed reluctant.
Basically, if fosun want to market us in China then this is the sort of signing we make.

I think we'll sign a centre back this week and it will be someone that has yet to be mentioned on any platform (i.e. not Mina, Rojo etc).

Also, when the window is done & dusted, it will take someone a while, but can we get a complete list of players that we've been linked to and haven't signed - along with the source of that rumour, so when the next window roles around and they start posting links to players like Marcus Rashford, we can tell them to pipe down? I've been amazed by the way things snowball on social media once a player gets linked - to the point fans on Twitter etc have signed up players in their heads and then get upset when one of the Tim's come along to say they're "wide of the mark".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back