• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traore is one I am a bit non plused on. The two boro fans I know are either way on him too which dont help me make an actual decision. Seen loads on twitter talking about he needs coaching and will thrive , they are aware he was in the Barca system and at a Barca subsidary that has their coaches provided via them, doubt they were making him do hill sprints and nothing else.

That's a good point. You're not going to get a better education than he already had. He was at Barcelona from the age of 8.

He's just dumb as fuck as a footballer.

At least he started having a bit of an output at boro last season, he’s someone I’d be excited about if we didn’t already have Cav, Costa and Jota

Alternatively Barca wouldn't have kept him for so long if they didn't think he had the potential to learn.

Just had a look at the OneBoro forum and their ITK go to guy said this not too long ago tonight:

"Adama deal not complete but will be soon. Agent is at Wolves... payment of fee holding up a medical... this is only what I have just been told...as per take it as you please"

"Payment to us in terms of how much upfront etc"

"18mil upfront... down to Adama now"

Tim Nash:

. @Wolves have confirmed the signing of full back Jonny Otto, 24, aka Jonny, on a season-long loan from @Atleti, after he joined A Madrid from Celta Vigo.

I understand the signing of Jonny, who can play right wing back or left wing back, ends the pursuit of @ManCity's Olegzandr Zinchenko.

. @Wolves have confirmed the signing of full back Jonny Otto, 24, aka Jonny, on a season-long loan from @Atleti, after he joined A Madrid from Celta Vigo.

I understand the signing of Jonny, who can play right wing back or left wing back, ends the pursuit of @ManCity's Olegzandr Zinchenko.

Nash absolutely rinsing Spiers with the exclusives recently.

I'm told @Wolves are still looking to sign another three players before the transfer window shuts.
Thank you and good night, Tim.

As a wing-back or full-back yes. But Zinchenko is neither of those in reality.

As a wing-back or full-back yes. But Zinchenko is neither of those in reality.

So

seems an odd thing to say. If anything ended that pursuit it would have been Moutinho, surely?

So

seems an odd thing to say. If anything ended that pursuit it would have been Moutinho, surely?
I think this forum might be the only place that sees Zinchenko as a CM first and LB second.

He hasn't played there in over a year.

He hasn't played there in over a year.

A grand total of 14 games at full back last season. Before that 9 @ LM, 9 @ RM, 9 @ AM, 2 @ DM and 21 as a CM. For Country 16 out of 17 appearances as a AM/CM and 1 as a RW.

Definitely a midfielder for me who has been put in to the full back role and has done ok

Delph played every game bar 2 last season as a left back, I suppose he's not a midfielder.

Tim Nash:

Apart from Wolves haven’t confirmed anywhere that he’s signed yet have they??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back