• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying Gomes, Silva, Moutinho and Traore in quick succession?

Don't buy it for a single second. Where the hell would you even fit them all?

Link's not working for me - who does it mention?

Langer's made it work - that was the same article, but the one I linked seems to have dissapeared

No new names - just recycling what has been around for a time & putting spurious £s on the end of it

Tim I says medical today and bollox to Tim 2

Joao Moutinho is having his medical today, prior to completing his £5m move to @Wolves . His arrival means a possible swoop for @SpursOfficial Victor Wanyama has been shelved.

Wouldn't have minded Wanyama here though.

Wanyama would have been decent, but Moutinho for £5 million is an obviously better deal.

Good player is Big Vic. Missed a hell of a lot of football last season though. If Spurs are getting rid of a player of their own volition, it's normally for a good reason.

Different type of play to Moutinho (who is obliviously better), if we assume Nuno considers Saiss not good enough for CM in the prem then I guess we are still in the market?

I reckon it's Moutinho + Zinchenko. We'll want two if Saiss is now primarily a CH (which I'm not sure on, but I'm not the manager).

Joao Moutinho - £5m

Gary Madine - £7m

Football is batshit mental sometimes.

I reckon it's Moutinho + Zinchenko. We'll want two if Saiss is now primarily a CH (which I'm not sure on, but I'm not the manager).

Moutinho, Neves, Zinchenko & MGW. All very good, but not really sure if they provide enough bite. Even city play fernandinho in CM

Bloody hell, I'd forgotten Zinchenko.

If this all pans out, surely he's meant to be playing as a wing back?

Wanyama is a beast, but not sure where he fits in with Neves & Moutinho likely to be our preferred pairing. Big Vic wouldn’t come here to sit on the bench.

Moutinho gives us a bit of cover if Neves is injured / suspended.

To be clear, I'm not saying moutinho is cover but it Neves is out we'll still have someone who can pick a pass and ping the ball about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back