• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he's worth 10 Millones though :)

Yeah if he doesn't have dual nationality can't see how he'd get one.

If Spurs can get a permit for Juan Foyth in exactly the same circumstances...can't be impossible either.

Foyth has dual nationality with Spain.

Yes or yes?

Isn't that the options Mendes gives Shi when offering one of his clients?

Sounds very highly rated either way. If we are actually targeting him I imagine he will be fine getting a work permit.

This is the profile of player I imagined us beginning to sign more and more. Finding the talent that will eventually be worth a lot more than we sign them for in the first place, like Porto/Moncao have done very well in recent times.

Calling Marcus Rashford - Jose hates you "Mourinho states that he intends to start next season with Alexis, Juan Mata and Martial in the front line"

I note on that Wiki article that the description of the guy is "Spanish soccer player". Could be just an error or could be informed by something someone knows about dual nationality.

Calling Marcus Rashford - Jose hates you "Mourinho states that he intends to start next season with Alexis, Juan Mata and Martial in the front line"

I'd guess that Rashford and Lukaku will be getting a prolonged break due to their summer excursions?

Ssssshhhhh it means we are signing Rashford...
They will have to do some redecorating if they sell him, bloody place is covered in his photos.
330c9e8ddc835b513ac22d86749f7a77.jpg

It was actually the way to the toilet, maybe that's why he looks happy, he loves running down a dead end.

So he's basically a cross between Vinagre, Neves and Bennett then? That'll do :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back