• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Second Club Thread

If I'd taken a penalty like that, I would not want the world to see it.

Worse than McIndoe against Blues.

Nice of the keeper to gently give him a 2nd chance though.

May pop along and watch and see how bad they are. Will be good to see a side worse than Telford play there this season

I'm up the Lakes that week pretending to work with VW which is a pisser

Just met Christian Fuchs!

Seeing these people in the flesh is still weird to me.

Did this 2-3 years ago. All looked very gloomy at the winter break then went on genuine title winning form. Must be something in the Elbe.

Not gonna get a very in depth update from me this week as Charlotte look to have taken a big step backward just now.

Lost 3 - 1 at new boys St. Louis. Copetti got his first goal but Lattanzio set us up in such a bizarre way that I truly have had my confidence in him knocked.

Shout outs to Kamil Jozwiak for continuing to be the least effective winger I have ever seen in my fucking life.

MDT would kill for a 3-1 defeat....lost 7-0 yesterday.

Off to see them next week with Dan, who is hoping to get a game

I had an insight that this might be happening hence my post. The Tigers set up that was the current second team wasn’t working. What now needs to happen is for the relevant league and the club to allow players to move between the teams.
The ‘reserves’ will be a young side and have a young manager [I know who it will/might 😉 be] but the players approached already aren’t committing without a pathway to the first team. Why would they?

Back