• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Second Club Thread

For sure, just that the vibes of football + sunrise are immaculate.

Welp, Charlotte have immediately fucked up my First XI breakdown by buying out Yordy Reyna.

This hopefully means that Kerwin Vargas looks ready to be full time starter, at least in Lattanzio's opinion. Fingers crossed!

Market Drayton earned their first point since the opening day of the season today.

1-1 v Darlaston.

Think I missed the open top bus celebration

Market Drayton earned their first point since the opening day of the season today.

1-1 v Darlaston.

Think I missed the open top bus celebration
Dark days for the home town ending that streak.

Four straight wins for St Pauli. 2-1 away late on at Magdeburg. 8th now and 9 points clear of danger.

Rostock at home next and they are SHIT.

So you know what's coming...

Whose name and number should I have on the back, sir?

Jackson Irvine is probably the best player.

Has also taken lately to looking like someone from the 1890s, if you're into that kind of thing.

wis_7477.jpg

Makes note to buy St Pauli shirt to take to Oz. Honestly I’m going to live in football shirts only!

Charlotte wrapped up preseason with a 3-2 win over Birmingham (not that one). Even Jozwiak scored!

USL clearly his level.

Oh and one of my second/third teams in the Bundesliga are going for the title and the other is destined to drop to Bundesliga 2.

I once watched Vancouver Whitecaps get absolutely mullered by Bradley Wright Phillips New York Red Bulls.
I know this won't cast MLS in a more positive light, but if BWP was still in NY that likely means they were still managed by everyone's favorite ex-Leeds coach.

Back