• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Second Club Thread

Charlotte's match against Atlanta will be at a UK-friendly time (5pm if my maths are right) today, if anyone wants to look for a way to watch. :)

Well, sports been cancelled over here today, so appreciate the heads up!

MLS has it listed as "Apple TV - Free", so maybe a chance you won't have to cough up for mid-Championship (optimism, ay) level football?

MLS has it listed as "Apple TV - Free", so maybe a chance you won't have to cough up for mid-Championship (optimism, ay) level football?
You do have to cough up for Apple TV though.

The coverage is surprisingly good.

Seven wins in a row. Beat Fürth 2-1.

david-mitchell-wtf.gif

You know, I meant to tell you that St. Pauli don’t make purchasing a replica shirt easy.
Not ordered anything online for a very long time. Is it a language issue, can I help?

Not ordered anything online for a very long time. Is it a language issue, can I help?
Just a weirdly organized site. Possible the Deutsch version is better maintained. I’m gonna try and navigate it later this evening and if I still can’t figure it out I’ll shoot you a DM. 🙂

Off out later but this is the link for a home shirt:

All seems straightforward from there but let me know.

Oh sure, solve the problem in five minutes.

Bloody showoff 😁

You'll be a showoff in that manky brown thing

Au contraire, it will match perfectly with my rainy day boots.

Reactions: b3h
I almost prefer that, but white is just so damn hard to keep clean.

Brown is underutilized in sport branding, IMO. Lovely color when done right.

What do you even wear with a dark brown football top?

Khaki cargos? Mustard corduroys? You'd maybe get away with some lighter blue jeans. Surely no other blue, nor black

If I'm wearing a football top out, I've already forfeited most of my fashion sensibilities for the day. 😂

Blue/grey/khaki pants/jeans, brown/grey/blue accents (maybe green if the pants are neutral). I mostly just try to keep my colors in check, everything beyond that starts to get too subjective for me to want to worry about.

Both of those shirts are rancid, for this weekend's key word - impartiality.

Yeah, that one's not great :D

The GOAT (inexpertly modelled):

SKFZqqO.jpg

Back