• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Second Club Thread

CLT 2-1 LAFC

God, we’re so weird. Somehow we’ve managed to not only beat LAFC, but to look genuinely better than them for almost the entire match, wire to wire.

If this is the ideal football Lattanzio wants us playing, bring it the fuck on. A joy to experience and so many good performances, especially from Adi Malanda who was back to his best and kept Denis Bouanga (maybe the best forward in MLS not named Messi) pocketed all night.

So proud of the lads. Roll on Wednesday.

Sampdoria beaten at home comfortably 0-2 by Pisa on Friday night.
Beat Ternana last week but expect a very tipsy turvy season and don’t expect promotion.

Three 0-0s in a row for St Pauli. Takes me back to the fag end of the Kenny Jackett days at Wolves.

Brendan the Rat not starting well at Celtic. Out of the cup and dropping points against St Johnstone.

One of his new signings has taken to social media to suggest that he 'might be in the wrong place' as well.

MDT manager has resigned.

Shame as he was doing good things at the club both on the pitch and at community level

Samp had another home defeat on Monday 1-2 to Citadella, by all accounts really poor in the process to. Could easily be heading for Serie C, those of you who like your 90’s nostalgia Parma are top currently.

More dropped points in 90’+ for Charlotte last night, coughing up a 2-0 lead to draw 2-2 with Philadelphia.

That puts us up to 23 points dropped from winning positions this season.

Last edited:
We do love a 0-0, I'd back that.

HSV will do their usual thing, I'm not seeing a standout team or teams to make the top two. Schalke are properly rubbish.

Samp get a creditable point at Parma were 1-0 up until the 82 minute, still crap though and a very hard season ahead.

Another defeat for Sampdoria 1-0 away to Como a whopping 5,800 in attendance. Nevertheless probably the most picturesque setting of stadium in Europe.
17th now Serie C incoming

Another defeat for Sampdoria 1-0 away to Como a whopping 5,800 in attendance. Nevertheless probably the most picturesque setting of stadium in Europe.
17th now Serie C incoming
I just went to look up Como’s stadium and saw that Dennis Wise is their President! I wasn’t expecting that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: b3h
I just went to look up Como’s stadium and saw that Dennis Wise is their President! I wasn’t expecting that :ROFLMAO:
Yep their stadium literally next to lake Como and you have pretty much excellent views from main stand.
Denis Wise is club president correct.

Yep their stadium literally next to lake Como and you have pretty much excellent views from main stand.
Denis Wise is club president correct.
Aren't they part owned by Henry and Fabregas too? With the latter having also recently played for them.

Back