• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Second Club Thread

Known as the Kremlin presumably for just the same reason as M&S head office (before they moved down to near Paddington station) was known for years as Lubyanka.

DSS Head Office in leeds is known locally either as the 'Kremlin' or the 'Ministry of Truth'.

As @Alan I am also a Charlotte FC supporter as only live about an hour from the stadium and have been to several home and cup games. Wish we had another manager besides Lattanzio lol...but anyway.

Also due to family heritage, I follow VfB Stuttgart. Barely staved off going down and sure next season will be a struggle as well smh.

You don't love being forced to watch Nathan Byrne and Harrison Afful getting asked to cover three different positions at once??

Latty Daddy seems a decent bloke (certainly he was very respectful when I met him briefly just before Matchday 1 this season), but my word, it's like he goes out of his way to make us as defensively disorganized as possible. Maybe Corujo coming back will fix some things, but I ain't holding my breath.

American or British expat?

You don't love being forced to watch Nathan Byrne and Harrison Afful getting asked to cover three different positions at once??

Latty Daddy seems a decent bloke (certainly he was very respectful when I met him briefly just before Matchday 1 this season), but my word, it's like he goes out of his way to make us as defensively disorganized as possible. Maybe Corujo coming back will fix some things, but I ain't holding my breath.
Lol, no I do not. Dude just does not seem to understand how to get the best out of what we have. Out of position as you said, and majority of the time his subs are real head scratchers. And yeah I can see how he would be considered a nice guy, but this is a professional sport and regardless of how much his players might like him, Tepper I hope will fire him if it continues to look the way it is.

Corujo should shore up some things, but yeah we will see.

Will be on vacation the next home game against Montreal, but my brother and are going to the USA game versus T&T(Sure you saw where Nicaragua is out now due to fielding an ineligible player smh). If you are going, might see you there!

Also due to family heritage, I follow VfB Stuttgart. Barely staved off going down and sure next season will be a struggle as well smh.
Think you'll be ok. Heidenheim will do very well not to finish bottom, Darmstadt will be bottom 5 easily and Bochum are no good either.

A proper curate's egg of a squad as it stands I'll grant you, and Hoeneß is a hell of a streaky manager, it's either great or terrible with him.

Think you'll be ok. Heidenheim will do very well not to finish bottom, Darmstadt will be bottom 5 easily and Bochum are no good either.

A proper curate's egg of a squad as it stands I'll grant you, and Hoeneß is a hell of a streaky manager, it's either great or terrible with him.
Yeah should be better than those clubs for sure friend, but I have learned from following VfB for over 15 years now, that they never make things easy lol.

Right now VfB desparately need a GK, and a backup for Guirassy as well and some help in the midfield. Problem is, their financial situation is not the best so really have to be clever in getting in the right guys. Meyer from Dortmund was ours, but then it fell through, I think due to the player not the clubs.

He is a good manager but does do some odd things at times for sure. I never wanted to get rid of Matarazzo tbh...but anyway. We shall see how VfB looks come August.

At least you're off the Labbadia train. What a shit manager. A proper bad penny too, watch him turn up somewhere next season, like a German Steve Bruce.

There's no point supporting good teams :D

At least you're off the Labbadia train. What a shit manager. A proper bad penny too, watch him turn up somewhere next season, like a German Steve Bruce.

There's no point supporting good teams :D
Haha yes, Labbadia was horrific.

And to go along with this, looking forward to Sasa getting healthy and contributing this season! Hated when VfB sold him, but worked out as came here haha.:D

Back