• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Second Club Thread

2-2 draw for Charlotte last night, still tactically stupid from Lattanzio but not as bad as usual.

Came back from down 0-1 to lead 2-1 until stoppage time, when young George Marks (who has generally been very good) made a mistake I don’t think he’ll soon forget…

Rough time to support the Crown at the mo.

It's reminded me how shite Winks is. The ultimate nothing footballer. Doesn't score or create, doesn't break up play, no range of passing, doesn't take set pieces, can't run, isn't physically imposing, he's just there. Would fit in well in our 90s midfields.

St Pauli 2-0 down before HT at home to Braunschweig (who are shit). Sake.

Seem to recall he was something of a Walcott-level pace merchant when he broke through, then got injured, lost the pace, and it turned out he wasn’t really great at anything else.

Jesse career is a microcosm of how Samp have gone in recent years, Samp fixtures aren’t daunting in the remaining games only Milan left to play gives them a chance of not going down in such poor fashion.

96e6d1707f1ff359343ebb20f3aaefe6.jpeg
e06e20e1c0810b0aa614918987f842cb.png

I think my alma mater may have some explaining to do...

This where my obsession started in 1992 if you were in a family that couldn’t afford sky this was your access to live top level football. Highlights real Saturday morning and live game Sunday lunch. Fair to say I knew more about Serie A than the premier League between 92-1998.

Back