• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to World Cup 2026 and UEFA Nations League

Carsley looked a right scruff at the Villa game on Saturday evening! I thought it was just a fan at first but then realised it was him. Guess it doesn't really matter but I'm used to seeing the England manager in the crowd wearing an M&S suit and looking vaguely official!

Carsley looked a right scruff at the Villa game on Saturday evening! I thought it was just a fan at first but then realised it was him. Guess it doesn't really matter but I'm used to seeing the England manager in the crowd wearing an M&S suit and looking vaguely official!
As in - you want him to look like Roberto Mancini every time ?

Southgate dressed well to be fair , but his tactics never did ( given the players at his disposal ) .

I take your point , but Managers dress differently every where you go ( on and off the pitch ) , and no one seems too bothered .

Carsley putting the cones out before the Ireland game looked desperately amateur.
Or he's just different?

Perhaps he did that to get his own mind right and give him time to think about the game without being interrupted.

Seems very dismissive to call somebody desperately amateur for doing something you think is beneath them.

Do I have to say it a third time? :ROFLMAO:

66e1ad1557f90.image.jpg

As in - you want him to look like Roberto Mancini every time ?
I'm not bothered tbf, he's not my manager. Just looked a bit odd, not seen it with England 'managers' in the past

Back