• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

I assume because they will win that game and finish second, whereas if they somehow didn't and Bosnia finished second, their other results wouldn't be good enough so Slovakia would be safe. Makes it a dead rubber for Bosnia in their game I guess.

Think Ireland will need a favourable draw in the play offs to have a chance wouldn't fancy them against Portugal, Italy or Croatia over two legs.

Setting up for a draw rarely works. Why did Coleman take off Robson kanu? I would have thought when your chasing you'd want two strikers on

Saunders saying that Joe Allan should have stayed on the pitch, Coleman shouldn't have allowed him to come off - Stuart Pearce wouldn't come off. Danny Kelly pointed out that the rules state a player must come off with head injuries, Deano said he doesn't know the rules!

Think Ireland will need a favourable draw in the play offs to have a chance wouldn't fancy them against Portugal, Italy or Croatia over two legs.

Yeah it's kind of pointless for Ireland or NI. Neither are going to beat the seeded teams in there.

Wales would have been ok as they would have got seeded, but they blew it.

Deano is such a fucking prick.

It is a source of great personal shame that he is Welsh, the fucking bellend.

Yeah it's kind of pointless for Ireland or NI. Neither are going to beat the seeded teams in there.

NI will be seeded unless Slovakia fluke through, which just won't happen.

Think he'll want a crack at club management again. He'll be under zero pressure from FAW, but I think he'll fancy a change
Who'd have him though? Rightly or wrongly most people put his Wales record down to having Bale. Palace is the only PL team who could be interested, but they've only just got Roy in. After that it's the Championship and then by the nature of why they'd need a manager it would be an underperforming/poor side in the bottom half. Would he want to go to Sunderland for example?

Saunders saying that Joe Allan should have stayed on the pitch, Coleman shouldn't have allowed him to come off - Stuart Pearce wouldn't come off. Danny Kelly pointed out that the rules state a player must come off with head injuries, Deano said he doesn't know the rules!

Absolute bafoon so keep him on regardless about the health of the player.

Getting a little bit heated between the Crab and Bellamy in the studio there.

Who'd have him though? Rightly or wrongly most people put his Wales record down to having Bale. Palace is the only PL team who could be interested, but they've only just got Roy in. After that it's the Championship and then by the nature of why they'd need a manager it would be an underperforming/poor side in the bottom half. Would he want to go to Sunderland for example?

He might head abroad again. Can't see Sociedad ever wanting him back, but maybe someone else would make an offer for him.

Can see England being the only home nation at the World Cup so normal service resumes, expect the home nations to go into full on ABE mode next summer.

NI will be seeded unless Slovakia fluke through, which just won't happen.

Pretty sure Denmark will be above NI in the rankings. They're going to be unseeded.

I can't stand Coleman, he isn't very good and on a personal level he comes across as a right prick.

Well, ABE only really happens at rugby, apart from the Scots.

If you don't like it, get in a time machine and tell Edward I to not act the cunt then

Well, ABE only really happens at rugby, apart from the Scots.

If you don't like it, get in a time machine and tell Edward I to not act the $#@! then

Remind me who's left alive England responsible for that?

That isn't really the point. England subjugated the Welsh and the Scots for centuries and you are surprised by ABE? That's the point.

That isn't really the point. England subjugated the Welsh and the Scots for centuries and you are surprised by ABE? That's the point.

If a grandparent commits a hideous crime do you persecute and despise the grandchildren?

Anyway, that's for another time. I am sure that there will be MANY MANY Scots buying shirts of the teams against England in their group. I am sure many Welsh will support Ireland or NI if they get there.

Me, I will just enjoy the tournament. It's a World Cup, and I always look forward to them. Just hope we get a good one. It has been a while since a great world cup.

2014 - okay I suppose
2010 - appalling
2006 - meh
2002 - alright
1998 - decent
1994 - shocking
1990 - overly defensive and dull, despite the excellent England result
1986 - last really good world cup
1982 - loved it, despite the stupid second group stage

Back